Friday, June 25, 2010

Changes

It's about time I updated this thing. In case you're wondering, I am feeling much better. The sickness has all but resolved itself, but now I'm entering into the "beached whale" stage and not as quick on my feet as I used to be. It's all good. I'm happy to know for sure that this will be THE LAST pregnancy for this body.

Last weekend, I traveled to Eugene on a house hunting mission. What we thought was a house way out of reach actually ended up being the perfect one. The owner took it off the market to give us a year lease with monthly rent being 2/3rds of their mortgage payment. We have been very blessed in this journey. So, without further ado, here are some pictures of our new home:


This is the pond in the back yard


Half of the backyard


Mater Bedroom

Front Room with lots of light for those few days of sunshine


The front of the house. Not very good at centering the camera, am I?
And no, that's not me in the picture.

We will be packing up the house June 28 & 29th. I'm excited to take the kiddos to Sacramento to visit my sister and her family there. We will finally venture to Eugene July 5th. It has been a long month. Chris has been working in Eugene since the 5th of June and it's been difficult to be separated. We look forward to being a whole family under the same roof soon.

Saying good-bye to our friends and family has been so difficult. We have truly come to love our neighbors and consider them part of our family. We have all grown so much during our time here, both physically and spiritually. There are many people who have been indispensable in teaching our children and looking out for our well-being. There are many concerns regarding this move, but we still feel the Lord's hand guiding us and helping/blessing us along the way.

BTW, here's the link to Chris' new work environment. You can check out the doctors. Dr. Colby is the owner that has been BEYOND amazing with his generosity and all around awesomeness.

http://www.oregondentalcare.com/1_our_doctor.php





6 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe you are moving so far away. Please keep in touch with us, clear out in Eagle Mountain. Tell your cute family hello. May the Lord bless you.

Adhis said...

(It's that mysterious profile-less Erin again.)

Best wishes to you and your growing family in Oregon. I hope you love your new ward and make lots of friends there!

Adhis said...

Hey, I'm looking at those photos of yours. Are you sure you're not still dizzy?

Sarah said...

I'm going to miss you! Good luck in Oregon.

Aubrey said...

Gonna miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, my friend!!

J said...

I am so excited to see you! Good luck with your move. When should I come to see you? We could come the day after you move in and help you unpack or wait until you are settled. I can come alone whenever so just let me know. I am sooo excited for you. Fantastic house!